4 ingredients Snickers
Dates filled with peanut butter and covered with chocolate, which give it the exact flavor of a Snickers!
- 250 g dates (unpitted)
- 50 g (100%) peanut butter
- 170 g dark chocolate (melted)
- crushed peanuts
- Open the unpitted dates and spread around 1/2 tsp of peanut butter in the center. Close the date again.
- Use a skewer to dip the dates in the melted chocolate. Place them on a baking paper.
- Sprinkle crushed peanuts on top and place them in the fridge for around 2 hours, till the chocolate is hard.
- Keep them stored in the fridge.
Vegan: use a vegan chocolate Seasoning: optional to add a little bit of salt
Sugar: 8.6gFiber: 0.7gCalories: 80kcalSaturated Fat: 2gFat: 3.6gProtein: 1.3gCarbohydrates: 10.7g
Have you tried this recipe?Share in on Instagram and tag @eva.koper!