5-minute Pan-baked Granola
A crunchie granola made in 5 minutes with hints of nuts and chocolate!
- Frying pan
- 250 g oats
- 20 mixed nuts (cut into tiny pieces)
- 60 g agave syrup
- 60 g honey
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 40 ml sunflower oil
- 30 g dark chocolate chunks
- Mix all ingredients for the granola together in a large bowl exept the chocolate chunks.
- Heat up a frying pan and cover it with the granola. Make sure it is one big piece, so that you have big chunks of granola.
- Fry on high heat, mix it a few times till golden brown. Don't mix it too often otherwise you will get small pieces of granola.
- Let the granola rest in the frying pan for a few minutes. This will make it stick together.
- When cool, gently break the granola into small pieces. Add the chocolate chunks.
Vegan: replace the honey with agave syrup. Seasoning: add a little bit of salt.
Sugar: 5.9gFiber: 2.6gCalories: 193kcalSaturated Fat: 1.7gFat: 8.7gProtein: 4gCarbohydrates: 25.9g
Have you tried this recipe?Share in on Instagram and tag @eva.koper!