The best and easiest banana bread!
- 60 ml (oat) milk
- 3 bananas
- 2 eggs
- 50 g margarine
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp agave syrup
- 2 tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp baking soda
- 230 g selfraising flour
- 1 hand of hazelnuts
- 2 hand of chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 175 C.
- Mash the bananas finely. Add the milk to it and mix it.
- Add the eggs, vanilla extract, margarine and agave syrup. Mix it well.
- Stir in the self-raising flour, baking powder and baking soda. Lastly, stir in half of the chocolate chips.
- Transfer the mixture in a baking tin.
- Cut the hazelnuts in small pieces and sprinkle them on the cake along with the rest of the chocolate chips.
- Put the mix in the oven for 45-50 minutes.
- Let it cool for 10 minutes.
Vegan: not possible Seasoning: add a little bit of salt to the dough.
Sugar: 4.4gFiber: 1.5gCalories: 158kcalSaturated Fat: 1.1gFat: 5.3gProtein: 3.9gCarbohydrates: 24.3g
Have you tried this recipe?Share in on Instagram and tag @eva.koper!