Basil pesto pasta
One of the most classic student recipes with a little healthy twist! And even better; it is also possible vegan! The vegan option can be found in the notes.
- Frying pan
- Cooking pan
- 100 g spinach
- 150 g pasta
- 300 g chicken fillet
- 1 zucchini
- 1 onion
- 250 g cherry tomatoes
- parmesan cheese (I used lactose-free cheese)
- 3 tbsp basil pesto (I used vegan pesto)
- 1 clove garlic
- pine nuts (optional)
- Boil water and cook the pasta
- Cut the chicken fillet, onion, zucchini and tomatoes into pieces.
- Fry the chicken fillet together with the onion and season to taste.
- Add the tomatoes and zucchini and fry.
- Add the spinach, pesto and Parmesan cheese to taste.
- Mix everything together and add some pine nuts if preferred.
Seasoning: salt, black pepper, onion powder, paprika powder, a little bit cayenne pepper. Vegan option: remove the chicken and cheese, use vegan pesto and add some more salt and onion powder.
Sugar: 7.6gFiber: 5gCalories: 607kcalSaturated Fat: 4.7gFat: 15.6gProtein: 59gCarbohydrates: 57g
Have you tried this recipe?Share in on Instagram and tag @thestdntchef!