Billie Eilish Vegan Cookies
These peanut butter chocolate chip cookies are my version of Billie Eilish amazing vegan cookies!
- 60 g agave syrup
- 70 g peanut butter
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 5 ml liquid sweetener
- 60 ml almond milk
- 90 g oat flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ⅛ tsp baking soda
- ⅛ tsp salt
- 75 g dark chocolate chips (or dark chocolate chopped in big chunks)
- Preheat the oven at 175 °C.
- Mix together the peanut butter, agave syrup and vanilla extract. Add the milk and liquid sweetener and stir again.
- Add the oat flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt. The batter should be quite liquid.
- Stir in 2/3 of the chocolate chips.
- On a baking tray, make 12 heaps of the batter. Flatten them with the back of a spoon. Add the left over chocolate chips on top.
- Bake the cookies for 15 minutes. They should be still a bit soft. Let them rest on the baking tray outside the oven for another 10 minutes.
Vegan: already vegan Seasoning: add a little bit of salt on top
Calories: 85kcalCarbohydrates: 8.7gProtein: 2.6gFat: 4.1gSaturated Fat: 0.9gFiber: 1.6gSugar: 4.2g
Have you tried this recipe?Share in on Instagram and tag @thestdntchef!