Fluffy blueberry muffins with a crispy crumble on top.You can even have them for breakfast!
- 220 g self-rising flour
- 85 g agave syrup
- 100 ml (soy) yoghurt
- 2 eggs
- 120 ml (almond) milk
- 60 g (soy) margarine (melted)
- 40 ml sunflower oil
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- 3 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp salt
- 200 g blueberries
- 40 g flour
- 25 g coconut sugar
- 12 g (soy) margarine (not melted!)
- Preheat the oven at 200°C
- Mix all the dry ingredients for the muffins together. In a different bowl, mix all the wet ingredients for muffins. Do not stir in the blueberries yet.
- Mix the wet and dry ingredients together and slowly stir in the blueberries.
- Knead the ingredients for the crumble together.
- Put the dough of the muffins in muffin tins. Add the crumble on top.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes.
Sugar: 9.5gFiber: 1.5gCalories: 183kcalSaturated Fat: 0.4gFat: 5gProtein: 5.6gCarbohydrates: 22.8g
Have you tried this recipe?Share in on Instagram and tag @eva.koper!