The best way to start you day is with chocolate oats!They are super creamy and just so delicious.
- Microwave or stove
- 100 g oats
- 2 tbsp protein powder (optional but does makes it extra creamy)
- 500 ml milk (can be more or less, based on your own preference)
- 3 tbsp cocoa powder
- 25 g peanut butter
- 10 g chocolate chips
- Mix the oats, protein powder and cocoa powder.
- Add the milk and heat the oats in a saucepan or in the microwave (1.40 min. 1000W).
- Drizzle the peanutbutter over the oats and add chocolate chips.
Vegan: use plant-based milk and protein powder, and dark chocolate chips. Seasoning: add a pinch of salt.
Sugar: 17.5gFiber: 6.1gCalories: 450kcalSaturated Fat: 5gFat: 15.1gProtein: 29.4gCarbohydrates: 51g
Have you tried this recipe?Share in on Instagram and tag @thestdntchef!