Chocolate Banana Cups
Dark chocolate chips filled with banana and topped with granola!
- Muffin molt
- 1 banana
- 150 g dark chocolate
- 1 hand granola
- Cut the banana in thin slices.
- Melt the chocolate.
- Put a little bit of the melted chocolate in every muffin molt.
- Place the banana on top of the chocolate. Add the rest of the melted chocolate on top of the banana.
- Sprinkle a little bit of granola on top. Place the cups in the fridge to harden.
- Take the cups out of the molt when it's hard.
Have you tried this recipe?Share in on Instagram and tag @eva.koper!