Chocolate Biscuit Cake
This is most definately my favorite recipe! It's a chocolate biscuit cake with chocolate granach on top.
- 225 g (maria)biscuits
- 50 g cacoa powder
- 80 ml milk (almond milk)
- 90 g margarine
- 60 ml agave syrup
- 5 ml sweetener
- 150 g dark chocolate
- 120 ml milk (almond milk)
- 1 ml sweetener
- 1 tbsp agave syrup
- In a bowl, mix the ingredients for the cookie layer except the biscuits.
- Break the biscuits in pieces and stir them into the chocolate mixture.
- Place the biscuit/chocolate mixture in a round baking thin and place it in the fridge till the chocolate layer is ready.
- In the meantime, melt the dark chocolate together with the milk, agave syrup and sweetener. Make sure you keep stirring.
- Once melted, spread it on top of the biscuit layer. Put it in the fridge for at least 4 hours.
Vegan: use plant-based milk and soy margarine Seasoning: add a pinch of salt
Sugar: 12.1gFiber: 1.4gCalories: 163kcalSaturated Fat: 4gFat: 6.4gProtein: 3.1gCarbohydrates: 18.4g
Have you tried this recipe?Share in on Instagram and tag @eva.koper!