The easiest, fluffiest, low sugar chocolate cakes ever.My brother was “not in the mood for cake”, but he ate two of them. That’s how good these are! ????
- 2 eggs
- 110 g self raising flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 60 g apple sauce
- 15 g margarine (melted)
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 5 ml sweetener
- 100 ml milk
- 25 g melted dark chocolate
- 40 g dark chocolate (cubes)
- Preheat the oven at 200C.
- Mix the self raising flour, baking powder and cocoa powder together.
- Stir in the rest of the ingredients, except the dark chocolate cubes (unmelted).
- Split the batter over 3 cups.
- Add 2 chocolate cubes in the center.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes.
Vegan: not possible Seasoning: add a little bit of salt.
Sugar: 3.9gFiber: 1.2gCalories: 202kcalSaturated Fat: 1.4gFat: 4gProtein: 8.6gCarbohydrates: 32.1g
Have you tried this recipe?Share in on Instagram and tag @eva.koper!