Chocolate Chip Cookie Granola
A super crunchie granola with hints of hazelnut and cute chocolate chip cookies! It's easy to make and makes eating breakfast more fun!
- 60 g agave syrup
- 60 g honey
- 40 ml sunflower oil
- 20 hazelnuts (cut into tiny pieces)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 250 g oats
- 30 g dark chocolate chunks
Mini Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 70 g peanutbutter
- 2 tbsp agave syrup
- 1 egg
- 15 g dark chocolate (cut into small pieces)
- Preheat the oven to 165 ° C.
- Mix all ingredients for the granola together in a large bowl exept the chocolate chunks.
- Cover a baking tray with the granola. Make sure it is one big piece, so that you have big chunks of granola.
- Put it in the oven for 20-30 minutes.
Chocolate Chip cookies
- Mix all the ingredients for the chocolate chip cookies together.
- Make small cookies (0,5 - 1 cm) out of the batter.
- Place the cookies on a different tray than the granola. And place it underneath the granola in the oven.
- Bake for 16 minutes on 165 C.
- Let the granola and cookies cool in the oven tray.
- When cool, gently break the granola into small pieces. Add the chocolate chunks.
Vegan: replace the honey with agave syrup. Seasoning: add a little bit of salt.
Sugar: 5.9gFiber: 2.6gCalories: 193kcalSaturated Fat: 1.7gFat: 8.7gProtein: 4gCarbohydrates: 25.9g
Have you tried this recipe?Share in on Instagram and tag @eva.koper!