Creamy Zucchini Soup
The creamiest vegan soup you will ever taste!This soup is all you need on a cold day to get cosy.
- (hand) blender
- 2 zucchini
- 1 yellow bell pepper
- 600 ml water
- 200 ml light coconut milk
- 1 block of vegatable broth
- Bring the water to the boil and add the vegetable broth.
- Cut the zucchini and bell pepper in pieces and add it to the vegetable broth for 20 minutes.
- Add the coconut milk and blend it.
- Sprinkle it with some pumpkin seeds and croutons.
Vegan: is already vegan Seasoning: salt and pepper.
Sugar: 8.9gFiber: 3gCalories: 113kcalSaturated Fat: 3.8gFat: 5.5gProtein: 3gCarbohydrates: 16.1g
Have you tried this recipe?Share in on Instagram and tag @eva.koper!