Creamy Zucchini Soup
The creamiest vegan soup you will ever taste!This soup is all you need on a cold day to get cosy.
- (hand) blender
- 2 zucchini
- 1 yellow bell pepper
- 600 ml water
- 200 ml light coconut milk
- 1 block of vegatable broth
- Bring the water to the boil and add the vegetable broth.
- Cut the zucchini and bell pepper in pieces and add it to the vegetable broth for 20 minutes.
- Add the coconut milk and blend it.
- Sprinkle it with some pumpkin seeds and croutons.
Vegan: is already vegan Seasoning: salt and pepper.
Calories: 113kcalCarbohydrates: 16.1gProtein: 3gFat: 5.5gSaturated Fat: 3.8gFiber: 3gSugar: 8.9g
Have you tried this recipe?Share in on Instagram and tag @thestdntchef!