Crispy Chicken Noodles
The best chicken is a CRISPY CHICKEN!! Also, a stir fry vegetables are ideal for cooking a quick dinner!
- Frying pan
- Cooking pan
- 300 g chicken fillet
- 400 g chinese vegetables stir fry
- 125 g noodles
- 100 ml wok sauce sweet & sour (I use Conimex)
- 2 eggs
- 100 g breadcrumbs
- 1 spring onion (optional)
- 20 g grilled onions (optional)
- Beat the eggs in a bowl and put the breadcrumbs in another bowl. Cut the chicken into the desired size; the bigger, the less crispy.
- First dip the chicken in the egg and then roll into the breadcrumbs.
- Bake the chicken until done. Meanwhile, cook the noodles.
- Fry the Chinese wok vegetables. Add the sweet and sour sauce and the noodles.
- Serve with fried onions and spring onions.
Sugar: 11.5gFiber: 5gCalories: 780kcalSaturated Fat: 5.3gFat: 19.4gProtein: 60.5gCarbohydrates: 81.9g
Have you tried this recipe?Share in on Instagram and tag @eva.koper!