Crispy Egg Yolk Avocado Toast
An avocado toast recipe with a fried egg yolk rolled in bread crumbs on top!
- Frying pan
- 2 egg yolks
- 50 g bread crumbs
- 100 ml sunflower oil (for frying)
- ⅔ avocado
- 2 slices bread
- sesame seeds (optional)
- chili flakes (optional)
- Heat up the sunflower oil in a frying pan. Make sure it is enough to cover the whole egg yolk.
- In the meantime, put the bread crumbs in a bowl.
- Split the egg yolks and place them carefully in the bread crumbs. Roll them with a spoon to make sure they are fully covered with bread crumbs.
- Take the egg yolks out of the bowl with a spoon put them in the oil for 30-60 seconds. You still want the egg to be runny.
- Layer the bread with avocado, crispy egg yolk, chili flakes and sesame seeds.
Have you tried this recipe?Share in on Instagram and tag @eva.koper!