One of my favourite snacks! Crispy from the outside but soft on the inside.
- Frying pan
- 1 tbsp cornstarch
- 2 tbsp oil
- 2 tsp paprika powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper
- 2 tsp salt
- 100 g tortilla chips
- 1/2 lime
- 225 g halloumi
- Preheat the oven at 220 °C or Airfryer on 180 °C.
- Cut the halloumi in strips.
- Add the cornstarch to the halloumi. Make sure every piece is covered.
- Drizzle the oil on the halloumi. Again make sure every piece is covered.
- Grind the tortilla chips in a blender. Add them to the halloumi together with the spices. Mix it.
- Place the halloumi on an oven tray or in the air fryer. Bake for 15 minutes. (Or longer if you want them more crispy). Make sure to turn them every 5 minutes.
- Serve a dip made from mayonaise and sriracha and sprinkle the lime over it.
Vegan: already vegan! Seasoning: no need for additional seasoning.
Sugar: 3.7gFiber: 5.2gCalories: 150kcalSaturated Fat: 1.1gFat: 7.9gProtein: 4.3gCarbohydrates: 18.8g
Have you tried this recipe?Share in on Instagram and tag @eva.koper!