Cucumber filled with all the goodness of sushi!
- Cooking pan
- 2 cucumbers
- 100 g sushi rice
- 1 carrot
- 100 g smoked salmon
- 1 avocado
- 4 pieces surimi sticks
- Cook the sushi rice and let it cool down.
- In the meantime, cut all the ingredients in thin slices (around 0,3 cm).
- Cut off the edges of the cucumbers and cut them in half. Empty the inside of the cucumber pieces, leave around 0,5 cm free off the edge.
- Fill half the cucumber with sushi rice. Press it well. Push in the pieces of surimi, carrot, avocado and salmon. Make sure the whole cucumber is filled.
- Cut the cucumber in slices (around 1 cm).
Vegan: use mango, avocado, carrot, tofu, etc. Seasoning: add sesame seeds on top.
Have you tried this recipe?Share in on Instagram and tag @eva.koper!