A TikTok viral recipe you have to try! You can add any toppings you like
- 2/3 slices soft bread
- 1 egg
- 3 tbsp greek yoghurt
- 2 tsp honey
- 5-10 raspberries
- 10 g dark chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven at 180°C
- In a small bowl, whisk together the egg, yogurt and honey.
- Using your fingers or the back of a spoon or fork, press into the centre of the bread to indent and create a well without cutting through.
- Put the custard mixture into the indented well and add your toppings on top.
- Bake for 8-12 minutes. The custard should be set and starting to caramelise on the edges when ready.
Have you tried this recipe?Share in on Instagram and tag @thestdntchef!