Easy donuts recipe with only 7 ingredients!If you like fluffy donuts, this is perfect for you.
- Donut maker or oven
- 220 g self-raising flour
- 250 ml milk
- 100 ml yoghurt
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 2 tbsp agave syrup (optional; it makes them sweeter, however the toppings will be sweet as well.)
- Preheat the donut maker or oven on 175°C.
- Mix all the ingredients together.
- Put the batter in the donut maker or in a donut tin.
- Bake for 5 minutes in the donut maker or for 25-30 minutes in the oven. (I have made them with a donut maker, please inform me if the oven times are incorrect xx).
- Toppings: melted dark chocolate, glaze made out of powdered sugar and milk, sprinkles, yoghurt, etc.
Vegan: you can leave out the egg, however it does make them less fluffy. Seasoning: does not apply.
Sugar: 1.1gFiber: 0.3gCalories: 59kcalSaturated Fat: 0.3gFat: 0.7gProtein: 2.4gCarbohydrates: 10.5g
Have you tried this recipe?Share in on Instagram and tag @eva.koper!