Easy Cheese Egg Sandwich
A loaded sandwich which is sooo easy to make! It contains ham, cheese & egg aka many protein sources! And not to forget that one piece of lettuce 😉
- Frying pan
- 2 eggs (beaten)
- 2 slices bread (I used whole wheat in square shape)
- 2 slices ham
- 2 slices tomato
- 1 lettuce
- 1 slice cheese
- 1 tsp sesame seeds (optional)
- Beat the eggs and fry it in a hot frying pan.
- Dip the bread in the omelette, turn them and leave them on the egg. Add sesame seeds on top of the bread.
- Add the slices of ham on both slices of bread.
- Add the tomato, lettuce and cheese.
- Close the sandwich and fry till both sides are golden brown.
Have you tried this recipe?Share in on Instagram and tag @eva.koper!