Easy Loaded Sandwich
This sandwich is made out of all the ingredients I love the most on my sandwich!Many flavors are combined to create the perfect sandwich
- Frying pan
- 2 slices bread (whole wheat)
- 1 tsp (soy) butter
- 20 g spinach
- 6 slices cucumber
- 3 slices tomato
- 6 slices turkey
- 2 eggs
- 2 slices bacon
- ⅓ avocado
- 1 tsp honey mustard dressing
- Spread the butter on 1 side of the toast, fry it in a pan till golden brown and crispy.
- In the meantime, cut the tomato and cucumber.
- Fry the egg and bacon in a pan.
- Spread the avocado and honey mustard dressing on the toast. Both on a different slice.
- Add the spinach on top of the avocado. Then the cucumber, turkey, tomato, egg and bacon.
- Close the sandwich and cut it in half.
Have you tried this recipe?Share in on Instagram and tag @eva.koper!