Easy Pasta Bolognese
A delicious pasta Bolognese in only 15 minutes! Try adding a splash of red wine to it to give it more flavour.
- 250 g mushrooms
- 150 g pasta
- 400 ml bolognese pasta sauce
- 3 tbsp red wine
- 100 g carrots
- 125 g cherry tomatoes
- dash of milk
- Bring water to the boil and boil the pasta.
- Cut the carrots, mushrooms and cherry tomatoes and fry them.
- Add the tomato sauce, red wine and milk. Stir well over medium heat.
- Add the pasta to the sauce.
Vegan: does not apply. Seasoning: does not apply.
Sugar: 19.6gFiber: 11.3gCalories: 446kcalSaturated Fat: 0.7gFat: 7.5gProtein: 51.3gCarbohydrates: 42.3g
Have you tried this recipe?Share in on Instagram and tag @thestdntchef!