Edible Cookie Dough
If you're just like me, a big fan of eating the dough of the cookies, than you have to try this recipe!
- 60 g agave syrup
- 70 g peanut butter
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 5 ml liquid sweetener
- 60 ml almond milk
- 80 g oat flour
- 20 g protein powder
- ⅛ tsp salt
- 75 g dark chocolate chips (or dark chocolate chopped in big chunks)
- Mix together the peanut butter, agave syrup and vanilla extract. Add the milk and liquid sweetener and stir again.
- Add the oat flour, protein powder and salt.
- Stir in the chocolate chips.
- If you like, you can create 6 balls with an ice scoop. Store in the fridge!
Vegan: already vegan Seasoning: add a little bit of salt on top
Sugar: 9.6gFiber: 2gCalories: 151kcalSaturated Fat: 2.6gFat: 7.1gProtein: 6.4gCarbohydrates: 17.6g
Have you tried this recipe?Share in on Instagram and tag @thestdntchef!