Feta Spinach Sandwich
A sandwich filled with spinach, feta and mozzarella, baked in garlic oil.Definitely, a sandwich you need to try!
- Frying pan
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 4 slices bread (wholegrain)
- 50 g spinach
- 100 g feta
- 1 tomato
- 75 g mozarella
- Cut the garlic in thin slices. Fry it in a frying pan with the olive oil for 2 minutes.
- Add 2 slices of bread to the frying pan.
- Cover one slice of bread with spinach. Put a lit on the frying pan and leave it for 2 minutes.
- Take the lit off and add the feta on top of the spinach. Add salt and pepper to give it flavour.
- Cut the tomato in thin slices and add 3 slices of tomato on top of the feta.
- Add 2-3 slices of mozzarella add the other slice of bread on top of the mozzarella and add the lit to the frying pan.
- Leave it for a few minutes till the mozzarella has melted. Turn the sandwich around in the meantime to fry both sides evenly.
Have you tried this recipe?Share in on Instagram and tag @thestdntchef!