Fried Rice paper with Spicy Salmon
- Cooking pan
- 2 rice papers
- 100 g smoked salmon (cubes)
- 1 avocado
- 1 tbsp yoghurt
- 1 tsp sriracha
- ½ tbsp soy sauce
- Fry the rice papers in vegetable oil.
- Mix the yoghurt, sriracha and soy sauce.
- Cut the salmon in cubes and add it to the soy/yoghurt mixture.
- Cut the avocado in slice or cubes.
- Fill the rice papers with salmon and avocado. Top it with spring onion, chili flakes and sesame seeds.
Have you tried this recipe?Share in on Instagram and tag @thestdntchef!