Frozen Yoghurt Bark
An easy, high protein snack which you can keep in the freezer and eat at all times! Filled with nuts, chocolate and fresh fruits
- 400 g greek yoghurt (soy)
- 1 tbsp honey or agave syrup
- 50 g fresh blueberries
- 6 fresh strawberries (cut in pieces of 4)
- 30 g nuts (chopped)
- 50 g dark chocolate (chips or finely chopped pieces)
- Cut the strawberries and chop the nuts.
- In a bowl, mix the honey and yoghurt.
- Spread the yoghurt on a baking tray or plate. Make sure to put baking paper underneath it. This will make it easier to break the pieces after it is frozen.
- Sprinkle the blueberries, strawberries, nuts and dark chocolate on top of the yoghurt/honey mix.
- Place it in the freezer for 4 hours.
Vegan: use soy greek yoghurt
Have you tried this recipe?Share in on Instagram and tag @eva.koper!