Obviously, this recipe is needed for Christmas.Super cute, healthier gingerbread men!
- 100 g margarine
- 150 g self-raising flour
- 100 g oat flour
- 8 tsp biscuit and gingerbread spices
- 3 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 50 g coconut sugar
- 7.5 g stevia
- 80 ml milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Heat the oven to 170 degrees. Stir the self-raising flour, oat flour, stevia, coconut sugar, gingerbread spices, cinnamon, baking powder and a pinch of salt together in a bowl.
- Add the cold margarine, vanilla extract, and milk and knead into a firm ball. Do not knead too long, because the dough should not get too hot.
- Roll the dough into a thin layer. Place a gingerbread man mold several times in the dough to create the cookies. Line a baking tray with a piece of baking paper. Place the cookies on the baking tray. (the cookies will rise in the oven, don't make them too thick)
- Put the gingerbread men in the oven for about 20-25 minutes. When they come out of the oven they will still feel a bit soft but when they have cooled down they will become crispy.
- Make sure to decorate them!! 🙂
Vegan: use vegan margarine and plant-based milk. Seasoning: does not apply.
Sugar: 2.1gFiber: 1.1gCalories: 279kcalSaturated Fat: 2.2gFat: 10.7gProtein: 4.8gCarbohydrates: 41g
Have you tried this recipe?Share in on Instagram and tag @thestdntchef!