A healthy version of my fav candybar! If you're a fan of peanuts, caramel and chocolate, you need to try this!
- 150 g oat flour
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 tbsp agave syrup
- 50 g margarine
- 1 egg
- 80 g honey or maple syrup
- 32 g peanut butter
- ½ tsp vanilla
- ⅛ tsp salt
- 100 g dark chocolate
- hand of peanuts
- Preheat the oven at 180 C.
- Mix the ingredients for the cookie together. In a baking pan, make a rectangle about 1 CM thick from the dough. Press it well. Don't put it in the oven yet.
- Cut the dough into pieces of approx. 4x2 cm. Place the pieces in the oven for 10-15 minutes.
- In the meantime, heat the peanut butter and honey in a saucepan. Keep stirring well until it thickens. Be careful not to heat it too long or it will become too hard. Let it cool for 5 minutes.
- Let the cookies cool for 10 minutes. Then spread the caramel on top. Place peanuts on top and pour melted chocolate over it. Sprinkle with small pieces of peanut.
- Let the Snickers cool in the fridge for 30 minutes so that the chocolate hardens.
Vegan: You can try to leave out the egg (I have not tried this). Seasoning: Add a little bit of salt on top.
Sugar: 10.7gFiber: 2.8gCalories: 189kcalSaturated Fat: 3.1gFat: 7.6gProtein: 4.2gCarbohydrates: 26.7g
Have you tried this recipe?Share in on Instagram and tag @eva.koper!