KFC Crispy Chicken Tenders
The most delicious KFC Chicken Tenders easily made at home!
- Frying pan
- 500 g chicken tenders (or chicken filets)
- 235 ml butter milk (or soy milk + lemon juice)
- 80 ml hot sauce (I used sriracha)
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp paprika powder
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 egg
- 40 g flour
- 180 g flour
- 60 g cornstarch
- ½ tsp black pepper
- 2 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 3 tsp paprika powder
- 2 tsp oregano
- 2 tsp cajun
- 2 tp cayenne pepper
- Mix the butter milk (or soy milk), hot sauce, salt, black pepper, garlic powder, paprika powder and cayenne pepper.
- Add the chicken to it. Make sure all pieces are covered. Let them marinade in the fridge for 4 hours. (if you're lazy, you can skip this step ;)).
- Mix all the ingredients of the flour mix together.
- Take the chicken out of the marinade and place them in a different bowl.
- To the marinade, add the egg and flour (not the flour mixture).
- Place the chicken in the flour mixture one by one. Make sure the whole piece is covered. Dip the chicken in the egg mixture afterwards, one by one, and put it back in the flour mixture once again.
- Put a layer of oil in the pan. Make sure the whole pan is covered. Heat up the oil and place the chicken in it. Fry each side till golden.
- Eat it with your favourite sauce or as dinner with rice, vegetables and sweet chili sauce.
Vegan: does not apply. Seasoning: not needed
Have you tried this recipe?Share in on Instagram and tag @eva.koper!