Mango Chicken Burger
A delicious summer recipe for the BBQ with sweet mango and chicken.
- BBQ or frying pan
- 2 burger buns
- ½ mango
- 200 g chicken (or vegan pieces, I used Heura)
- 1 avocado
- 1 tbsp sriracha mayo (1 tbsp mayonnaise with sriracha)
- 2 leafs of lettuce
- Preheat the BBQ.
- Cut the mango in large pieces.
- Grill the chicken, mango and burger bun on the BBQ. Add a little bit of water to the inside of the burger bun, so it won't dry out.
- In the meantime, mash the avocado. Add some chili flakes if prefered.
- Top the burger bun with avocado, one leaf of lettuce, chicken, grilled mango, and sriracha mayo.
Seasoning: Season the chicken with salt and pepper. Vegan: use plant-based pieces and vegan mayonnaise.
Have you tried this recipe?Share in on Instagram and tag @eva.koper!