Mini Pancakes filled with Biscoff and Banana
High protein mini pancakes filled with banana and melted Biscoff spread. Every bite is just as perfect! In The Netherlands we call this Poffertjes!
- Frying pan
- 70 g oat flour
- 20 g (soy) protein powder (if you use regular, add 20 ml less milk)
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ⅛ tsp baking soda
- 2 egg whites
- 100 ml (almond) milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp agave syrup
- 1 banana
- 2 tbsp Biscoff spread
- Cut the banana in slices. Place them on a kitchen paper and tap them dry. Let them rest while making the batter.
- Mix the oat flour, protein powder, baking powder and baking soda together in a bowl.
- Add the egg whites, milk, vanilla extract and agave syrup. Mix till smooth.
- Tap the banana again with kitchen paper. Spread the banana slices with Biscoff spread.
- Dip the banana in the batter with the Biscoff spread on top. Carefully place the batter on top of the Biscoff side. Take the banana out the batter with a fork.
- Place it in a frying pan straight away. Fry the side with no Biscoff and flip them carefully.
Vegan: not possible Seasoning: optional to add a little bit of salt to the batter.
Have you tried this recipe?Share in on Instagram and tag @eva.koper!