Feta Pomegranate Couscous
A super refreshing and easy couscous recipe which is done in 15 minutes! The perfect recipe for a hot day when you're not in the mood to cook.
- Frying pan
- 150 g couscous
- 1 eggplant
- 2 bell pepers
- 75 g feta
- 100 g pomegranate seeds
- 1 el honey mustard dressing
- 4 mint leaves (optional)
- 100 g minced meat (optional)
- Add 150 ml hot water to the couscous and let it rest for 10 minutes.
- Meantime, fry the bell pepper and aubergine (and minced meat). I like to add a little bit of water to it, to steam it.
- Stir the couscous with a fork and add all the ingredients.
Vegan: use vegan feta (I prefer Violife) and use plant-based minced meat. Seasoning: add salt and pepper.
Sugar: 9.6gFiber: 2.5gCalories: 557kcalSaturated Fat: 9.2gFat: 20.1gProtein: 29.1gCarbohydrates: 62.4g
Have you tried this recipe?Share in on Instagram and tag @eva.koper!