- 50 g (Maria) biscuits
- 10 oreos
- 25 g oats
- 10 g cocoa powder
- 500 ml low fat yoghurt (or cottage cheese)
- 6 gelatin sheets
- 5 ml liquid sweetener
- 60 g margarine (add more if you like a compact bottom)
- Put the gelatin sheets in water for 15 minutes. In de meantime, melt the margarine
- Blend the biscuits, 5 Oreos, cocoa powder and oats into crumbs in a food processor. Add the melted margarine en 3 ml liquid sweetener.
- Put baking paper in a baking tin and make a layer of the crumbs (the bottom).
- In a saucepan, heat up the yoghurt, leftover liquid sweetener and gelatin sheet. Stir till the gelatin is completely dissolved. Let it rest for 5 minutes.
- In the meantime, blend 5 Oreos and stir them into the yoghurt.
- Put the yoghurt mixture on top of the crumbs.
- Put it in the fride for a night or a day. Place the left over Oreos on top when serving the cheesecake.
Vegan: use plant-based yoghurt and vegan gelatine sheets. Seasoning: does not apply.
Sugar: 3.4gFiber: 2.4gCalories: 133kcalSaturated Fat: 1.9gFat: 8.6gProtein: 5.3gCarbohydrates: 11.3g
Have you tried this recipe?Share in on Instagram and tag @eva.koper!