An easy pasta recipe made out of pistache, basil and broccoli! And it can be made with just one pan and a blender!
- 300 g orzo
- 800 ml water
- 1 pinch salt
- 20 g basil
- 40 g Parmesan
- 25 g pistachio nuts
- 2 cloves garlic
- 30 ml olive oil (optional but does makes it creamy)
- 500 g broccoli
- 1 shallot
- 150 ml pasta water (water from the pasta)
- Heat up water in a saucepan and cook the broccoli for 5 minutes.
- Bring the water to the boil with a little salt in a saucepan. Add the orzo and cook for about 8 minutes.
- In a blender, blend the Parmesan, pistachios, garlic, basil, olive oil, shallot and pasta water.
- Add the sauce to the orzo and fry for 2 minutes.
- Serve the orzo with buratta and cherry tomatoes.
Vegan: leave out the Parmesan and buratta. Seasoning: add salt & pepper
Sugar: 3.2gFiber: 4gCalories: 414kcalSaturated Fat: 0.7gFat: 10.3gProtein: 17.6gCarbohydrates: 58.2g
Have you tried this recipe?Share in on Instagram and tag @eva.koper!