An easy pasta recipe made out of pistache, basil and spinach! And it can be made with just one pan and a blender!
- 300 g orzo
- 800 ml water
- 1 pinch salt
- 15 g basil
- 30 g Parmesan
- 20 g pistachio nuts
- 2 cloves garlic
- 30 ml olive oil (optional but does makes it creamy)
- 200 g spinach
- 1 shallot
- 150 ml pasta water (water from the pasta)
- Bring the water to the boil with a little salt in a saucepan. Add the orzo and cook for about 8 minutes.
- In a blender, blend the Parmesan, pistachios, garlic, basil, olive oil, spinach, shallot and pasta water.
- Add the sauce to the orzo and fry for 2 minutes.
- Serve the orzo with buratta and cherry tomatoes.
Vegan: leave out the Parmesan and buratta. Seasoning: add salt & pepper
Sugar: 3.2gFiber: 4gCalories: 414kcalSaturated Fat: 0.7gFat: 10.3gProtein: 17.6gCarbohydrates: 58.2g
Have you tried this recipe?Share in on Instagram and tag @eva.koper!
Can i add pine nuts to the sauce or will that completely change the taste, or instead toast some and toss them in the dish
You can replace the pistache with pine nuts 🙂