Parmesan Crispy Chicken
The best crispy chicken with a hint of Parmesan cheese!
- airfryer or oven
- 4 chicken breasts (or chicken thighs)
- 2 eggs (beaten)
- 150 g flour
- 200 g Panko Bread Crumbs
- 80 g Parmesan
- 2 tsp parsley flakes
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp paprika powder
- ½ tsp cayenne pepper
- Beat egg in a bowl and set aside.
- In a separate bowl or dish, combine flour and seasoning.
- Lastly, add the Panko Bread Crumbs, parmesan, and parsley in a thirds bowl or dish.
- Dip chicken in flour first and then egg and finally in the crumb mix pressing the crumbs to adhere.
- Place the chicken in the Airfryer. Spray the top of the chicken with cooking spray or oil.
- Bake at 200°C for 15-18 min or until juices run clear. Turn the chicken 5 min. towards the end.
Have you tried this recipe?Share in on Instagram and tag @eva.koper!