Passionfruit Aperol Spritz
I got this little twist of an Aperol Spritz in Italy and obviously I had to make a recipe on it!
- 3 passionfruits
- 120 ml Aperol Spritz
- 180 ml Prosecco
- 60 ml sparkeling water
- 2 slices orange
- Scoop out 2 of the passionfruits. Add it to a shake baker together with the Aperol Spritz.
- Filter the mixture into 2 Aperol glasses or red wine glasses.
- Add a lot of ice cubes. Add 1 slice of orange to each glass.
- Add the prosecco and sprankeling water to the glasses.
- Top it off with half a passionfruit.
Have you tried this recipe?Share in on Instagram and tag @thestdntchef!