Protein Chocolate Breads
The perfect bread for your chocolate and protein cravings! Fluffy breads made out of egg whites filled with chocolate (and no you do not taste the egg ;))
- 2 tbsp cornstarch
- ½ tbsp flour
- 4 egg whites
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 tbsp agave syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 3 cubes dark chocolate
- Preheat the oven at 180 °C.
- Beat the egg whites till stiff.
- In a different bowl, mix the cornstarch, flour, agave syrup, oil, vanilla extract and baking powder.
- Gently, add the egg whites.
- Make 3 heaps of ⅔ of the batter on a baking tray. Add 1 cube of chocolate in the center and place the rest of the batter on top.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
Vegan: not possible. Seasoning: does not apply.
Sugar: 8.2gFiber: 0.7gCalories: 146kcalSaturated Fat: 2.4gFat: 7.4gProtein: 5.3gCarbohydrates: 15.6g
Have you tried this recipe?Share in on Instagram and tag @eva.koper!