Protein Cookie Dough Hearts
These are my absolute favorite snack!! They are vegan, all natural ingredients, only 90 kcal and 5 g of protein per portion, and most important of all: they really taste like cookie dough!!!
- Blender/food processor
- 265 g chickpeas (1 can drained and rinsed)
- 125 g peanut butter
- 85 g maple syrup (or any other liquid syrup)
- 1 tsp vanille extract
- ½ tsp almond extract (not needed, but definitely adds more flavour)
- 25 g oat flour
- 15 g protein powder
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 hand dark chocolate chips (melted)
- Put all the ingredients in a food processor, blender or use a hand blender.
- Add some extra chocolate chips after blending.
- Make hearts of the dough with use of heart shaped mold. Create a heart shape in the center of the cookie dough and fill it with the melter chocolate. Sprinkle some more salt on it.
- Store in the fridge! The balls will stay fresh for 1-2 weeks.
Vegan: use vegan protein powder Seasoning: add a little bit of salt
Sugar: 2.2gFiber: 0.8gCalories: 90kcalSaturated Fat: 1.4gFat: 5.9gProtein: 5gCarbohydrates: 6.4g
Have you tried this recipe?Share in on Instagram and tag @thestdntchef!