Protein Microwaved Brownie
The perfect brownie recipe if you're lazy. It is single serve, high in protein and done in 2 minutes!
- 2 tbsp protein powder
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp self raising flour
- 1 tbsp margarine
- 1 tbsp apple sauce (20 g)
- 1 tbsp agave syrup
- 5 drups liquid sweetener
- 3 tbsp milk
- chocolate chips
- Mix the protein powder, cocoa powder and self raising baking powder.
- Add the butter, apple sauce, liquid sweetener and milk. Knead it into a whole.
- Add the chocolate chip and knead it into a cookie shape. Add some chocolate chips on top.
- Microwave it on 1000W for 30-40 sec or on 800W for 40-50 sec. (check the texture after 40 sec, if it is too soft put it back in).
Vegan: use plant-based protein powder, milk and margarine. Seasoning: add a little bit of salt.
Sugar: 3.6gFiber: 1.9gCalories: 158kcalSaturated Fat: 2gFat: 4.8gProtein: 9.3gCarbohydrates: 22.5g
Have you tried this recipe?Share in on Instagram and tag @thestdntchef!