Its October, which means PUMPKIN SEASON!! These pumpkin waffles are perfect for a fall Sunday morning
- Waffle Maker
- 100 ml milk
- 150 g oat flour
- 1½ egg
- 125 g pumpkin pure (or use a baby pumpkin meal jar if you don't have pumpkin pure in your country)
- 1 tbsp agave syrup
- 2 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp pumpkin spice (or gingerbread spice)
- 1½ tbsp margarine (melted)
- Mix all the ingredients together.
- Heat up the waffle iron and bake the waffles for around 5 minutes.
- Serve with yoghurt and cinnamon.
Vegan: not possible Seasoning: add a little bit of salt to the mixture.
Sugar: 10.3gFiber: 6.2gCalories: 253kcalSaturated Fat: 1.6gFat: 4.8gProtein: 9.7gCarbohydrates: 41.5g
Have you tried this recipe?Share in on Instagram and tag @eva.koper!