Roasted Bell Pepper Pasta
A pasta with a sauce filled with vitamines, as it's made out of veggies!It's super easy to make, just roast the bell pepper and blend it.
- Cooking pan
- 3 bell peppers
- 1 onion
- 3 cloves garlic
- 120 ml milk
- 150 g pasta (I used Pipe rigate)
- 200 g chicken thigh
- 1 tsp red chili flakes (the amount depends on how spicy you would like it)
- Preheat the oven at 200 °C.
- Cut the onion and bell pepper in big pieces. Place them together with the garlic on a baking tray. Make sure they are lightly covered with oil. Bake for 20 minutes, turn the vegetables around and bake for 10 minutes.
- In the meantime, cook the pasta and chicken thigh.
- Once the vegetables are done, put them in a blender together with the milk and spices. Blend it till smooth.
- Add the sauce to the pasta and add the chicken.
Vegan: use plant-based milk (I used oat milk). Seasoning: salt & pepper
Sugar: 9.5gFiber: 10.5gCalories: 506kcalSaturated Fat: 0.7gFat: 11.9gProtein: 27.7gCarbohydrates: 73.2g
Have you tried this recipe?Share in on Instagram and tag @eva.koper!