Strawberry Cheesecake Bites
5 ingredients snack which is made in only 10 minutes!! They taste exactly like cheesecake and looks so cute!
- 400 g strawberries
- 200 g (greek) yoghurt (I used Alpro soy quark)
- 20 g cashew nuts (soaked)
- 80 g oat flour
- 2 tbsp agave syrup
- Wash the strawberries. Cut the top off and empty the inside.
- Blend the agave syrup, oat flour and soaked cashew nuts. This should turn into a crumble. If not, add more oat flour and blend again till it does.
- Fill the strawberries with yoghurt and add the crumble on top.
Have you tried this recipe?Share in on Instagram and tag @eva.koper!