Strawberry Chocolate Cake
A protein chocolate cake topped with strawberries and a chocolate ganache.
- Baking tin 18 cm
- 4 tbsp agave syrup
- 2 tsp liquid sweetener
- 100 g (greek) yoghurt (I used soy yoghurt)
- 200 ml (almond) milk
- 3 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 100 g oat flour
- 50 g self-raising flour
- 45 g protein powder
- 25 g cocoa powder
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ¼ tsp salt
- 30 g chocolate chips
- 300 g strawberries
- 225 ml (oat) milk
- 170 g 75% dark chocolate
- ⅛ tsp salt
- Preheat the oven on 185 °C.
- In a bowl, mix the agave syrup, liquid sweetener, yoghurt, milk, eggs and vanilla extract.
- Add the oat flour, self-raising flour, cocoa powder, protein powder, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- Stir in the chocolate chips and transfer the batter into the baking tin.
- Bake for 40 minutes. Ones it is done, let it cool down. In the meantime, cut the strawberries in half.
- If it is cooled down, take it out of the baking thin and cut off the top. Place the bottom back in the baking thin, place the strawberries on top. Make sure it if fully covered with strawberries.
- In a saucepan, heat up the milk. Take it off the heat and stir in the chocolate. Keep stirring till it has dissolved.
- Pour the chocolate on top of the strawberries and place it in the fridge till the chocolate has hardened.
Vegan: not possible Seasoning: does not apply
Have you tried this recipe?Share in on Instagram and tag @eva.koper!