Super easy tikka masala! Believe me, this is way better than a take-out!
- Frying pan
- Cooking pan
- 300 gr chicken fillet
- 1/2 jar tikki masala Indian spice pasta I use Patak's
- 150 gr basmati rice
- 100 gr sliced tomatoes
- 100 ml cream I use soy cream
- 200 gr carrots
- 100 gr peas
- 1 onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 tsp ginger powder
- 1 tsp sugar
- Cut the carrots and onion, drain the peas. Meanwhile, fry the chicken.
- Add the carrots, ginger, garlic and 50 mL of water.
- Let it boil until the water has evaporated. Then add the tomatoes, peas, the spice paste and 150 ml water.
- Cook gently for about 10 minutes. Meanwhile, cook the rice.
- Add the cream and sugar.
Vegan: remove the chicken (can be replaced with tofu or vegan chicken) and use soy cream.
Sugar: 6.9gFiber: 14.2gCalories: 712kcalSaturated Fat: 5.7gFat: 22.7gProtein: 40.9gCarbohydrates: 76.3g
Have you tried this recipe?Share in on Instagram and tag @eva.koper!