Tiramisu Overnight Oats
This recipe is like having dessert for breakfast. If you're a tiramisu lover, you need to try it!
- 2 shots espresso
- 2 tsp almond extract
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 100 g oats
- 2 tbsp protein powder (optional)
- 300 ml milk
- 5 ml liquid sweetener
- 20 g chia seeds
- 200 g yoghurt/quark (I use alpro soy quark)
- 1 tsp almond extract
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp agave syrup
- 4 Maria cookies (biscuits)
- Mix all the ingredients for the coffee layer together and let it rest for atleast 2 hours or overnight.
- In the morning, mix the ingredients for the creamy layer together.
- Crumble the Maria biscuits into small pieces.
- Put half of the coffee layer mix in a glass or bowl, put half of the crumbled biscuits on top, add half of the creamy layer on top of this. Repeat this once again.
- Sprinkle cacao powder on top.
Vegan: use plant based protein powder, milk and yoghurt. Seasoning: does not apply.
Sugar: 8.1gFiber: 8.6gCalories: 457kcalSaturated Fat: 2.4gFat: 9.2gProtein: 28.1gCarbohydrates: 67.2g
Have you tried this recipe?Share in on Instagram and tag @eva.koper!