A delicious tomato risotto topped with a steak. The steak is cooked with Kitchenboss Sous-Vide, which makes cooking so easy! If you do not have a sous-vide, no worries.
- Frying pan
- Cooking pan
- Kitchenboss Sous-Vide (optional to bake the steak perfect)
- 1.5 cloves garlic (finely chopped)
- 1 onion (chopped)
- 150 g risotto rice
- 50 ml white wine
- 0.7 L vegetable stock
- 20 g grated Parmesan cheese
- 500 g (cherry) tomatoes
- 200 g mushrooms
- 5 leaves basil
- 30 g butter
- 75 g burrata (optional)
- 2 steak (optional)
- Heat a little oil and butter in a deep pan. Fry the garlic and onion until fragrant.
- Add the rice and fry the grains until they start to look translucent. Add the wine, let the rice absorb the wine completely.
- Cut the tomatoes in small cubes and add them to the vegetable stock.
- Make sure your stock is warm. Always add a generous tablespoon of the stock to the rice. Stir well and let the rice almost completely absorb the stock before adding another spoon. Keep doing this until the rice is cooked but still has a bit of bite.
- As soon as the risotto rice is cooked, stir the mushrooms, Parmesan cheese, fresh basil and a knob of butter into the rice. Heat this until the cheese and butter have melted.
- In the meantime, bake the steak to your preference.
- Finally, serve the risotto with the burrato and steak on top.
Vegan: use vegan butter and wine. Leave out the parmesan, burrata and steak. Seasoning: salt and peper
Sugar: 2.9gFiber: 6.5gCalories: 604kcalSaturated Fat: 12.4gFat: 31.7gProtein: 16.4gCarbohydrates: 68.4g
Have you tried this recipe?Share in on Instagram and tag @eva.koper!