Vodka Pasta (Pasta alla Vodka)
Who would have thought that adding vodka to your pasta would taste this amazing!
- Frying pan
- Cooking pan
- 150 g rigatoni (or any pasta you like)
- 1 onion
- 4 cloves garlic
- 140 g tomato pasta (double-concentrated)
- 250 g cherry tomatoes
- ½ tsp red pepper flakes
- 60 ml vodka
- 200 ml cream (or milk if you like it lower in fat)
- 50 g Parmesan
- 6 basil leaves
- Bring water to the boil and cook the pasta.
- Cut the onion, garlic and tomatoes.
- Fry the onion and garlic together with the red pepper flaker, oregano, salt and pepper.
- Add the tomato paste and tomatoes to the onion and garlic. Keep stirring till the paste is deep red.
- Add the vodka and reduce to heat to low.
- Add the cream or milk and basil leaves. Keep stirring till it's a smooth sauce.
- Add the pasta and Parmesan to the sauce. Stir till all pasta pieces are covered.
Vegan: use oat milk or cream Seasoning: oregano, salt & pepper.
Have you tried this recipe?Share in on Instagram and tag @eva.koper!