Bounty Overnight Oats
The delicioius combination of chocolate and coconut in one overnight oat recipe!And to make it even better, there is a creamy layer of chocolate on top.
- 100 g oats
- 2 tbsp protein powder (optional)
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 4 tbsp coconut grater
- 400 ml coconut drink (mix of coconut water and coconut milk) (the amount depends on your own preference. Less milk is a more pudding-like texture.)
- 3 cubes dark chocolate
- 40 ml coconut milk
- Mix the oats, protein powder, cocoa powder and coconut grater together. Add the coconut drink and let it rest for atleast 2 hours.
- Once your oats are ready, melt the chocolate. Add the 50 ml coconut milk to the chocolate and stir it well. I would recommend by starting with a little bit of coconut milk and adding a little bit more every time till you have the right texture. It is supposed to be a creamy granache.
- Put the oats in a bowl and put the chocolate granache on top.
Vegan: use plant-based protein powder. Seasoning: add a little bit of salt to the oats.
Sugar: 11.8gFiber: 8.3gCalories: 387kcalSaturated Fat: 7.1gFat: 12gProtein: 20.8gCarbohydrates: 52g
Have you tried this recipe?Share in on Instagram and tag @eva.koper!