Brownie Baked Oats
No better way to start the day with dessert for breakfast, a big baked oats tray to share!
- 425 ml almond milk
- 3½ tbsp maple syrup (or agave syrup)
- 3 tbsp (100%) peanut butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 170 g oats
- 20 g cocoa powder
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp flax seed (ground)
- 1 pinch salt
- 60 g dark chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven on 175 °C.
- Mix together the almond milk, maple syrup, peanut butter and vanilla extract.
- Add the oatmeal, cocoa powder, baking powder, flax seeds and salt. Mix till smooth.
- Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Place the mixture in a baking tray, add extra chocolate chips on top.
- Put it in the oven for 25 minutes.
Have you tried this recipe?Share in on Instagram and tag @eva.koper!