Cinnamon roll Baked Oats
Baked oats with a cake texture and a sweet filling of cinnamon.
- 80 g oats
- 6 el apple sauce
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp baking powder
- 2 tbsp protein powder
- 300 ml milk
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp apple sauce
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 3 tbsp honey
- Preheat the oven at 200°C.
- Blend all the ingredients of the oats together till it is a smooth mixture.
- Put the mixture in a bowl and bake for 10 minutes.
- In a seperate bowl, mix the ingredients of the filling.
- Take the bowl out of the oven and make a swirl with a spoon. Put the filling in the swirl (this can easily be done with a plasic bag).
- Put it back in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Serve with a little bit of yogurt.
Vegan: replace the honey with agave syrup. Seasoning: not needed.
Sugar: 14.4gFiber: 4.3gCalories: 296kcalSaturated Fat: 2.6gFat: 6.4gProtein: 17.5gCarbohydrates: 43.1g
Have you tried this recipe?Share in on Instagram and tag @eva.koper!